Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll find a little something extra to brighten your day, evoke a memory, or bring a smile. I love hearing from my visitors! I hope you'll check back for my replies to your comments. Have a blessed day!

Friday, June 26, 2020

J--is for Joy

It's always a JOY when we're with the grandkids! Here they are at ages 6,5,4,3,2,1,0, 0. I love how their ages line up in order that way! (even though it only does that for approximately a week each year)

I wasn't sure we'd be able to get a photo this year with all the restrictions, etc., but it worked out that we could all meet for a couple of hours earlier this month.

Previously posted ABCs:

4 comments:

  1. Great photo of your grandkids! Glad you got to see them all at once. What a blessing! Have a safe and wonderful holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Diana! Hope you'll stop by again sometime. Indeed it was a blessing to have them all together!

      Delete
  2. Hi again, after such a long time. Looks like you were having grandchildren during your absence. haha. They are adorable. If I had to list ours by age, it would be 33, 31, 29, 27,25, 23,22,21,19,13,12,7!! Wow, I've never listed them by age. I feel really old...thank you very much HaHa.
    Welcome back to blogland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL You're welcome!
      It's good to be back, but it make take awhile to get back in the habit of posting more often.

      Delete