Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll find a little something extra to brighten your day, evoke a memory, or bring a smile. I love hearing from my visitors! I hope you'll check back for my replies to your comments. Have a blessed day!

Friday, January 13, 2017

B–is for Blog

     I started this Blog over ten years ago, but have yet to publish my 200th post.  I know, I know!  That's not much of an average, but like I said Back in 2006, it's always Been "A POSSIBILITY..... IF I COME UP WITH THE TIME AND INCLINATION TO ADD ANYTHING THAT MIGHT BE OF THE SLIGHTEST INTEREST TO ANYONE."  So, hopefully, there are a few of you out there who will still Be slightly interested as I continue on!
     It took until my fourth post to include a picture.  This was the first one, Back when we had chickens.  That seems forever ago!
     I enjoy posting my Bits and pieces of life, but it seems I've always spent more time reading other Blogs (Janet, Martha, Karen, Linny, Priscilla, Christine, Rachel, CiCi, Wanda, Renee, ...) than working on my own.  Oops!  Thank you to those of you who have not given up on me.
     I'll BBack, hopefully soon, and I hope you will BBack too!

2 comments:

  1. Well hello again! Glad to see you are back, but boy it's hard to get back to blogging isn't it! I did manage one new post this year with hopes of more. We will see😜 Good luck! And as always it's fun to read your posts! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year since I didn't even get cards to relatives this year!) Love ya cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting, Janet! Afraid it's been years since I sent out a Christmas letter. Wish I'd never stopped, because I sure do enjoy the ones we still get!

    ReplyDelete