Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll find a little something extra to brighten your day, evoke a memory, or bring a smile. I love hearing from my visitors! I hope you'll check back for my replies to your comments. Have a blessed day!

Thursday, January 12, 2017

A–is for Apple, of course!

A new year.  A fresh start.  A different approach (at least for today!) Chances are good that forthcoming topics will be random, and they may or may not relate to the current day or season.

Our Apple tree didn't do so good this past year.  This is the beginning of last year's Apple harvest.  
Alas, it is also the end of last year's Apple harvest!  Can't complain though–it produced much good fruit for us for many years.

Apple fritter bread
 
Still have some Applesauce and pie filling in the freezer.  Guess I'd better work on getting that used up!

No comments:

Post a Comment