Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll find a little something extra to brighten your day, evoke a memory, or bring a smile. I love hearing from my visitors! I hope you'll check back for my replies to your comments. Have a blessed day!

Saturday, February 04, 2017

E–is for EEEEE

     EEEEE!!!!!  I finally made it to 200 published posts!  (Yes, I know that's hardly any for most bloggers, but obviously I don't publish daily, and sometimes I've even gone months at a time without posting.)

     In case you happen to wonder what it is with all the Es on this blog, our last name begins with the letter E.  Five in the family.  Five Es.  There you have it!  Now wasn’t that EEEEExciting?

     In the EEEEExtra miscellaneous information category, the KS instead of X in my blog title has to do with the spelling of our last name.


No comments:

Post a Comment