Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll find a little something extra to brighten your day, evoke a memory, or bring a smile. I love hearing from my visitors! I hope you'll check back for my replies to your comments. Have a blessed day!

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Ready for a Nap

I've gotten out of the habit of drawing something each week, so thought it was time to jump back in with Scribble Picnic's "Plump" theme. I'm thinking a nap with a nice, plump sofa pillow would be nice!  Yawwwnnn....

Check out other plump drawings here.

12 comments:

  1. Oh I really like this Joeks - I'm a pillow/cushion person and always have too many plump ones needing plumping, haha!

    Enjoy a summertime nap with a favorite pillow!
    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. They never seem to stay plumped, do they?
    Thanks, though a nap isn't really too likely to happen very often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a plump cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jolene :)) Oh yes, a nap is a GREAT idea! :) Your pillow looks so plump and soft :) Glad to see you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH yes...plump cushions are a great take for the theme, Jolene. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Jolene, that is super well drawn. WELL DONE! And a lovely way to show plump too. Ahhhh...night night now. Thank you so much. Very impressive. Keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouraging comment, Michael. It means so much to me!

      Delete
  7. Very good idea. Both for the picnic and in general. I could go for a nice nap myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lorraine. Hope you've been able to fit a nap in lately!

      Delete