Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll find a little something extra to brighten your day, evoke a memory, or bring a smile. I love hearing from my visitors! I hope you'll check back for my replies to your comments. Have a blessed day!

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Stars and Stripes

     I so enjoyed the craft night some of our church ladies had earlier this summer! The door hangers we made line up nicely with this week's Scribble Picnic theme of Stars! You can check out other rising stars here.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Rain, and it was fun to do, too!

      Delete
  2. Joe Lynn, I love that you did a 3-D and a door knocker no less! Clever and well done. Thank you so much. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michael! I can't take credit for thinking it up, but sure did enjoy making it!

      Delete