Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll find a little something extra to brighten your day, evoke a memory, or bring a smile. I love hearing from my visitors! I hope you'll check back for my replies to your comments. Have a blessed day!

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

One of a Kind

I could have drawn a person, since each and every person God made is one of a kind. Didn't feel quite up to that challenge this week, so instead just went with a simple abstract!
Linking my water colored pencil drawing with Scribble Picnic. You can see other "One of a Kind" interpretations here.

14 comments:

  1. There is nothing simple about abstract art ... I love this and it is unique in every way i.e. "one of a kind". Great choice, Jolene ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrea. I will admit that it took longer to do than I thought it would!

      Delete
  2. Your unique square is so lovely and stands out to nicely...yes, you did capture One of a Kind. Nice colors too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wanda. Some of the colors didn't stand out much until the black outlines were added.

      Delete
  3. I like the colors and the simple pattern.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your abstract a lot Jolene, very original! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rain! It kind of just happened.

      Delete
  5. Very fun! It looks like a matching game, but it couldn't be because if it was they wouldn't all be one of a kind if you turned them over :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a fun thought, Trina! If it was a matching game, I'd have to title this "One of Two of a Kind" instead!

      Delete
  6. Jolene, a very "out of the box" interpretation whilst being in a box--a fabulous one of a kind interpretation. I love it. Clever. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michael! It is rather "out of the box" compared to what I usually post. Glad you like it!

      Delete