Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll find a little something extra to brighten your day, evoke a memory, or bring a smile. I love hearing from my visitors! I hope you'll check back for my replies to your comments. Have a blessed day!

Tuesday, February 07, 2017

G–is for Gum Ball Machine


     As mentioned a few posts back, I decided it was time to start putting pencil to paper again. Through Wanda I found Creative Tuesdays, where this week's theme is–you guessed it–Bubble Gum Machine! So, just for the fun of it, here's my attempt. Guess I was so intent on making it recognizable that I forgot to get creative with the contents. Oh well, maybe next time! Since this will be linked, I suppose I might see a few new visitors, to whom I say, "Welcome!"

6 comments:

  1. I like the way you make patterns or textures I think, the black and white makes it seems old fashion-like, great take on the CT theme.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is beautiful and so detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi joeks!

    SOOoooo wonderful having someone new here and any friend of Wanda is surely a friend of mine! :)

    I think this piece is fabulous. I love the pencil work and textures. GREAT job! So great having you here. Speaking of that, do please read the next Creative Tuesdays post as some big changes are coming with a NEW co-op which will be on my blog instead as, well except for this week's, participation is dropping off. I really hope you join us on this new venture which I'm sure will have the same people plus new people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    The gum balls look like they are in motion. Great job.
    Blessings,
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely drawing of a gum ball machine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, everyone, for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete