Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll find a little something extra to brighten your day, evoke a memory, or bring a smile. I love hearing from my visitors! I hope you'll check back for my replies to your comments. Have a blessed day!

Monday, January 05, 2009

A Couple of Recipes

This first recipe is similar to GMJ's cake mix cookies recipe. As with them, add whatever baking chips, etc. that you want. For Christmas, I found some red and green striped white chocolate chips to use.

Crackle Cool Whip Cookies
Mix 1 egg in 1 cup of Cool Whip. (Chill.) Then mix with 1 regular size cake mix, whatever flavor you want. With powdered sugar-covered hands, shape into round balls. Dip in powdered sugar. Bake 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Yield: 3 dozen.

Pringles and Peanuts Candy

Crush one can of Pringle's potato chips (or approx. 6 ounces of another brand).
Mix with 1 cup of unsalted nuts.
Melt 4-5 squares of white almond bark.
Coat the chips/nut mixture.
Either drop by spoonfuls on waxed paper, or spread out and crumble into pieces.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you posted these. I was so curious about them. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! I like these and will try them both. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting. I want to try these. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete