Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll find a little something extra to brighten your day, evoke a memory, or bring a smile. I love hearing from my visitors! I hope you'll check back for my replies to your comments. Have a blessed day!

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Creams Sampler Box

Chocolate creams... Y U M !
I do love a good chocolate candy, especially dark chocolate, but milk chocolate works just fine, too! Chocolate cream, caramel, coconut, fudge filling–yes please! Just please don't ruin that delicious chocolate with a nut or fruit-flavored cream filling. What's your favorite chocolate filling?


You can see what others came up with for the "Creams" theme here where I've linked my colored pencil drawing with Scribble Picnic.

15 comments:

  1. Sounds like we have similar taste in chocolate candies. Sweet art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on your good taste! :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Jolene! Lovely scribble today! :) I think my favourite (so sorry) is cherry cream! :) But I also LOVE marzipan with dark chocolate...oooh! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And no apology needed... we can share an assorted box and you can have the cherry ones! Guess we'll have to divide out the dark chocolate ones though!

      Delete
    2. As long as we divide the chocolate ones EVENLY (no sneakiness!!) I'm fine with that! ;)

      Delete
  3. Your box of chocolate creams looks just as good as See's, and probably better. I really love the coconut cream.

    Nice drawing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D I think it was an image of See's chocolates that I looked at for inspiration!
      Coconut cream... yum!

      Delete
  4. They all look good enough to eat, Jolene. It is early in the morning and I don't usually start my day with treats, but today I will make an exception. Caramel is my favorite filling ... there is nothing like a chocolate covered caramel. Well done, Jolene ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Hope you enjoyed your Saturday morning treat!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks! Wish I really had some to eat on hand!

      Delete
  6. Oh I am with you on fruits and chocolate. Your entry here is so pat for the theme, Jolene. Well done!
    P.S. I like coffee creams for chocolate though, must say. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I'll just pretend I didn't hear your P.S. :-)

      Delete
  7. Yum. I love it when they put the key on the lid of the box telling you which flavor is in which space. Always had to remind the kids to leave the papers behind so they wouldn't all slide around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, the key and leaving the papers is crucial if it's a mixed chocolates box!

    ReplyDelete