Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll find a little something extra to brighten your day, evoke a memory, or bring a smile. I love hearing from my visitors! I hope you'll check back for my replies to your comments. Have a blessed day!

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

One Small Thing After Another

One small thing after another adds up to be......Clutter! Ugh. It seems so never-ending. I'm not sure I'll ever get it ALL conquered, but I keep trying.

There must be hundreds of websites with advice on dealing with it, ranging from elaborate programs to simple daily suggestions. It's nice to be able to pick up an idea here and another there, but of course it all comes down to JUST DEALING WITH IT (one small thing after another), because it sure isn't going to leave the house on its own!

Organizing Junkie--
http://bit.ly/lZ8sJu-- is giving away a book called Clutter Rehab today. Who knows, maybe I'll win and get even more inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. I hate clutter and the endless job of keeping up with it and trying to organize it. Pass on any helpful tips!

    ReplyDelete