Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll find a little something extra to brighten your day, evoke a memory, or bring a smile. I love hearing from my visitors! I hope you'll check back for my replies to your comments. Have a blessed day!

Monday, April 04, 2011

Miscellaneous Winter Pictures

A couple of weeks ago, someone told me it was Spring! What? I didn't get any pictures from winter posted! So, without further ado, this past winter included.....

A caroling party
Celebrating Christmas
(A, K, T, and M)
Gathering with family
A new game...
...or two
Starting the New Year out on the right foot
A little snow and a lot of
cold

The basement walls finally getting some border, which we bought years ago, before border was "out of style." Isn't that right, Mom? ;)

A Swedish supper with church and neighborhood friends

And adding a "few" more miles to the van
!
(if you enlarge the photo, you'll see that's five zeros after the two)

1 comment:

  1. What a nice looking family. Looks like some fun was had over the winter.

    ReplyDelete