Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll find a little something extra to brighten your day, evoke a memory, or bring a smile. I love hearing from my visitors! I hope you'll check back for my replies to your comments. Have a blessed day!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcome, Spring!

B and I stopped at a greenhouse yesterday to get a few broccoli, cauliflower, and cabbage plants. Ummm, we did that, but I think we brought home more pansies than veggies! So today, even though it was only 50-some degrees, B put out the garden stuff, and we set the pansies out along the south side of the house. (A garden photo would have just showed a row of milk jugs covering the plants.)
T has been home this past week on spring break from her freshman year at junior college 5 hours west of here. She left today to visit some friends before going back. K's final college spring break begins today, but she won't be home until she and a friend do some visiting elsewhere first for a few days.
Almost two weeks ago, B, M and I went to visit my mom for a few days. I was tempted to post a photo of her looking in the refrigerator, from when she was trying to load us up with food for the trip home. I think she'll appreciate this one better!
Thanks for the good visit, Mom!

2 comments:

  1. Your flowers are looking good - and so is your mom! Tell Aunt F hello for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pansies. As a little girl I used to admire them in my grandma's garden and they always had such happy little faces. Maybe this year I'll get a basket for my yard.

    ReplyDelete