Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll find a little something extra to brighten your day, evoke a memory, or bring a smile. I love hearing from my visitors! I hope you'll check back for my replies to your comments. Have a blessed day!

Thursday, March 05, 2009

He's Lost It

Yep, B's lost it! But that's a good thing. What he doesn't have anymore is the wound V.A.C. They took it off yesterday, and today the UPS guy stopped by to take it back to Texas! The sore isn't completely healed, but is almost there and is so much better than when we started. Now I "get" to play nurse for the next week, changing the dressing as needed.

I think we had record high temps for March 5 here. It was in the 80s! Unbelievable. B planted peas in our garden today.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to read that B's doing better! I'm sure he'll be a cooperative patient for Nurse Jo! Hope everything is going well.

    It's supposed to be nice here today too. But no peas will be planted:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems funny to hear about someone planting anything in March. Here in NY we don't dare put anything in the ground until at least May.

    Glad to hear he's doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news... Glad B is doing good, and I love peas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear he's doing well! We had beautiful weather here today! The kids and I took a picnic lunch to the park with friends. We grilled burgers and hot dogs tonight. Logan had his first day of cycle break today (spring break), so no school for a couple of weeks. Feels a bit like summer!

    ReplyDelete