Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll find a little something extra to brighten your day, evoke a memory, or bring a smile. I love hearing from my visitors! I hope you'll check back for my replies to your comments. Have a blessed day!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

December Delights

I told some that I'd try to post more often. So does a third post in December count as more? There were only two each in October and September! : )

December has been full, as I'm sure everyone's has been, just with different activities. Mine has included, in no particular order:
  • caroling
  • elementary subbing
  • friends over for Christmas gatherings
  • trying (not done yet) to finish end of the year bookwork
  • singing in the annual Christmas cantata
  • ice skating--in the barn!
  • shopping
  • gift wrapping/gift opening
  • baking
  • enjoying family being home
  • getting together with extended family
  • church
  • thinking about (in other words, also not done yet) what to write in a Christmas letter
  • trying to stay warm
  • dealing with a flat tire in zero degree weather an hour from home (fortunately for me, B. was along and did most of the "dealing with"!)
  • blowing out candles and eating birthday brownies
  • being frustrated with my photo application, that doesn't want to open :0
  • enjoying Christmas letters and posts from others
  • candlelight
  • thanking God for all his blessings
  • wishing friends and family (that's YOU!) a very blessed Christmas and New Year!

3 comments:

  1. What a delightful December list!

    I did a few of those things myself, not including dealing with a flat tire in zero weather!

    Wishing you a wonderful New Year and how many posts are you planning for January??? (smile)

    LOL:Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a busy lady!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great list. It is nice to see what people are up to. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete