Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll find a little something extra to brighten your day, evoke a memory, or bring a smile. I love hearing from my visitors! I hope you'll check back for my replies to your comments. Have a blessed day!

Sunday, March 02, 2008

The End of a Good Thing

B gave me a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day! I was too busy enjoying them to remember to take a picture until the last one was being enjoyed. I thought they lasted a pretty good amount of time, especially considering I shared with the family!

8 comments:

  1. Now that takes willpower! Chocolate only lasts a couple of days in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! I finished my box of chocolates (in heart form) yesterday, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine only last if I horde them to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The carmel ones are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh!! You great big tease! I so want chocolate.... Easter I will eat a whole bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, it wouldn't last long in my house either. Except the coconut ones could sit in the cupboard for years. Caramel are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mix the chocolate with nuts and I'll eat any of them. I don't care to much for the cremes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still have just a couple left from V day.

    ReplyDelete