- used to have l-o-n-g hair that went well below my waist.
- am a P.K. (Dad was a Presbyterian minister.)
- can tolerate dogs as long as they're not yappy and not mine, but I greatly prefer cats--Siamese in particular.
- am not a morning person, never have been.
- only have cousins who are from two-child families, but Mom and Dad had a third--that's me!
- am in charge of putting together our church newsletter four times a year.
- was part of a large group that performed song and choreography routines and did community service projects (Sing Out!) for around six years in the early 1970s.
- have wonderful organizational plans in my head, but have a hard time carrying them out.
- smile about teddy bears, cats, baskets and chocolate!
- used to write poetry, with some of it printed in campus publications.
- have total confidence that God is leading my life step by step.
- taught a combination first and second grade class for six years.
- spend much more time reading and commenting on other blogs than I do posting on my own.
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Thursday Thirteen - Miscellaneous
You may or may not know, but it's true that I .....