Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll find a little something extra to brighten your day, evoke a memory, or bring a smile. I love hearing from my visitors! I hope you'll check back for my replies to your comments. Have a blessed day!

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Go to the ant...

Just for the record, the grumpiness is not so severe now. :-)
The list of stuff needing done is just as big as ever, but that's life.

We have snow!

Some blogger friends and I are reading through Proverbs this month. Verses 6-11 (in the Revised Standard Version) from today's chapter have been favorites of mine for a long time. "Go to the ant, O sluggard; consider her ways and be wise." Prov. 6:6

1 comment:

  1. I flip flop between bible versions and read that one in a bland contemporary one. It didn't say "you sluggard". That is funny.

    ReplyDelete