Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll find a little something extra to brighten your day, evoke a memory, or bring a smile. I love hearing from my visitors! I hope you'll check back for my replies to your comments. Have a blessed day!

Friday, September 21, 2007

High Water Again

I finally realized how long it's been since I posted anything. So.... you get to visit the pond.



Usually we could have a campfire on the left side of the cottonwoods. And of course the diving board should be a little higher above the water. But this was the morning after we had Five inches of rain, so the water was rather high for awhile. It went back down pretty quickly.
Last weekend we went to the State Fair, so next time I'll have photos from there.

2 comments:

  1. I like the pond. Looks peaceful there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is peaceful. We just don't seem to get out there much.

    ReplyDelete