Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll find a little something extra to brighten your day, evoke a memory, or bring a smile. I love hearing from my visitors! I hope you'll check back for my replies to your comments. Have a blessed day!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What's to say?

I keep thinking about Greensburg.

The town where we go to school, get parts, check out books, buy groceries, etc. is smaller than Greensburg. As we came home from the spring music program this evening, I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like for the entire town to be destroyed in a matter of minutes. Not a fun thought.

We trust.
We pray.
We do what we can to stay safe.
We pray.
We trust.

1 comment:

  1. What happened in Greensburg was terrible! I have never experienced a real tornado so it's hard for me to imagine.

    ReplyDelete