Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll find a little something extra to brighten your day, evoke a memory, or bring a smile. I love hearing from my visitors! I hope you'll check back for my replies to your comments. Have a blessed day!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Overheard

While leaving a department store, I heard a man say to his (probably younger than age 10) daughter, "No, you can't." Having missed the first part of the conversation, I didn't know what he was talking about, but that was cleared up when he continued by saying, "If God had meant for you to have holes in your ears he would have put them there!"

This same guy and his family had checked out just ahead of me. When the cashier asked him how he was doing, or something to that effect, he gave her a whole-hearted "Good! Anytime I wake up and can see the green side of the grass it's a good day!"

This wasn't overheard, but I wanted to mention........ we finally got gas for under $2.00 a gallon today! (at Platte City, MO for $1.99 and 9/10 per gallon) Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment