Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll find a little something extra to brighten your day, evoke a memory, or bring a smile. I love hearing from my visitors! I hope you'll check back for my replies to your comments. Have a blessed day!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It's a girl!

Life around here is going to be different. The call came at 6:11 this morning. It was the school principal. "Can you come in (to sub) today?" Sure enough...... by just before noon the third grade teacher had a new daughter, and I had a six-week job ahead of me! I'm looking forward to this as a change from never knowing from day to day when and with what group of kids I'll be working.

The principal stopped by the classroom in the afternoon to let us know that Hallie Rose had arrived. Right after he went out of the room, one little boy asked about the teacher, "Will she be back tomorrow?"

: )

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the instructions. I'll keep a copy close and maybe some day I'll learn how to do all these neat things. Know you'll be busy for awhile , but I'll keep checking and hope to hear from you whenever you leave a line or two. See you....Mom

    ReplyDelete