Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll find a little something extra to brighten your day, evoke a memory, or bring a smile. I love hearing from my visitors! I hope you'll check back for my replies to your comments. Have a blessed day!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Rain, rain

What nice rains we've gotten yesterday and today! Sounds like more to come this weekend. Of course B. wishes he had more of the crops already planted, but it will be great for what IS already in the ground, and all moisture is welcome.

T.'s track meet at Silver Lake was cancelled/postponed--good! It couldn't be fun to have one when the temp is only in the 50's, and soggy besides.

Good news.... the part of the filling that broke off was just smoothed off by the dentist. The rest was intact. Hooray!

Now, if I can just get this to accept pictures, we'll be up and running. Some different fonts would be nice too. I'll have to explore what can be done here a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment